Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Big Helloo :)

This first post in my blog has been something I have recreated and formulated lot of times and here I am finally doing it :).
So finally I have decided to keep it simple and basic.
                     Firstly, a big Hello dear reader :) (with a wide smile ,that's something I always do)
It would be unfair if I expect you to read my blog when I don't even tell you a little about me.So here it goes, I'm Jiju  ( For those who are intrigued,laughing or wondering what kinda name  it is  -I know its means bro-in law in Hindi and rhythm and good luck in Afrikaans  (read that somewhere) ) and basically I like my name(who doesn't) and I didn't really have a choice when my  naming ceremony happened whether I want to change my name or see the other options available, for reasons you guys must be knowing ( since when did a crying puny baby ever have naming rights? :P).

I have always been interested in writing,reading,poetry,current affairs,quizzing,debating,sports,nature and a lot many things.Yeah I have diverse interests.I am  chirpy,enthusiastic person, more of a happy go lucky person  who is fascinated by environment,life,people,culture,history,science and pretty much everything and love looking at it in my own way.
You would find me reading a book on a weekend, then volunteering for a cause the next day ,then taking some time out and enjoying a beautiful walk on the beach the next day and  yeah finding time to study ( How conveniently we forget it right ? ;) ) That's me for you .Always up to something :) and up for anything I like :).

And I will be writing about almost anything and everything that I find interesting and am sure my dear readers would too.  Like the recent Mars mission by India or women empowerment or college life or love or freedom and so on (that was just a trailer of what is to come ;) )

So guys do read and gimme your feedback if you contradict,agree or have a completely new perspective to my views :)
                                                       Cheers and happy reading !
P.S: Can't wait to start writing :D . 

6 comments:

  1. P.S.S -And we can't wait to start reading ur blogs.....way to go jiju!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Prady :) . My blogs are on the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jijaaaa!! I don't think you have mentioned everything about you!!! :P
    Remember "story sollata" :P
    Anyways.. Happy to read your blog FINALLY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu Vivek :) There should be some mystery ;) No no you should not tell any story :D

      Delete
  4. No Matter what you write... I think there is a small smile oozing out of the corner of my lips... Way to Go!!! Look forward to more interesting stuff ahead... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I'l definitely try my best to live up to your expectations :) yaaay yes smile is an imp part of my blog :)Thank you so much :)

      Delete