Monday, November 11, 2013

Why so serious? Smileee :)


As I have already told you guys, smiling is something I do all the time so I thought it will be ideal to write something about it J .All of us smile at various instances when meeting a friend, at a joke, a status, a memory and so on. But the sad fact is that there are various reasons for people not to effortlessly smile ( that’s an observation after noticing that people love keeping a glum face and strain their facial muscles ,when they can actually relax and help themselves with a smile J ).


So I came to notice that we have different kinds of smiles (not the obvious , duh !) like I’l tell you a few that I noticed:
1) Friendly glee – This one all of us do. Yeah the same one you give me when you see me  (I believe: P).This shows our happiness at seeing someone familiar.
2) Sheepish smile –This is familiar as well .The one convincing smile we use to touch a chord in the hearts of our staff ( reasons vary- like for attendance, extra marks etc ).
3) Family smile -  I usually use this to all my unknown aunties who have cradled and adored me when I was 9 months!*sigh* and they tell that to me when I’m 20 years ,how do they expect me to remember them when I haven’t met them for the past 19 years K .You can use it to uncles too or any other relative whom you have no clue about but looks and behaves like he’s very important and a close relative :D
4)Confident smile – This is the reassuring smile you give your friend before they go for an interview or the smile you and your friends give each other after you settle in the exam hall.Its just a means to soothe your nerves (Trust me it helps J)
5)Ominous smile –This is the smile I would call the evil one.You flash this smile when you have successfully orchestrated your prank or any “evil” act ( evil here is acts of the like of taking a bigger share of chocolate than your sibling nothing cruel J)  
So, there are many more actually but I have broadly classified it among these 5(Sheesh,that sounds like a line out of an engineering textbook :P ).Dear readers so don’t wait for any of these circumstances to arise to flash a smile.Smile at a differently able person on the road, an old lady or even a rag picker they will definitely smile back at you .And scientific research tells us that smiling is easier than frowning as well as it boosts your health and mood.Finally its been proved to increase your chances of getting promoted :D I guess I have given you enough and more reasons to smile! So what you waiting for ? Lets spread smiles.Yes its contagious J .

Till my next post ,here’s me signing off with a lot of happy smiles (definitely ,the friendly glee J ).

15 comments:

  1. WoW!!!! Definition and classification for Smile... I reckon you have lived smiling so much.. that people sometimes aspire to be like you... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you MG :) .I ain't much of a person to aspire to be atleast not yet ;) yeah this felt more close to heart :)

      Delete
  2. Gr8. . U made everyone to remember their sweet memories of each n every smiles...:-):-) especially family smile...:-):-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charan :) I am happy that you enjoyed reading it :) Oh yes the family smile is something that's all too familiar ;)

      Delete
  3. Sounds so much like you!! Honestly cannot remember a day I've seen you without a smile! way to go Jiju! Keep smiling just as always and I'm sure you will be a reason for a smile on the faces of many others around you ( I'm one of them too :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harsh :) You made my day :) I am so happy that I have cheered you up :) You have been a wonderful companion yourself:) Your words mean a lotto me :)Thanks a ton again :)

      Delete
  4. Nice one jiju..... That's sheepish one �� excellent

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like sheepish and friendly glee :) :) jiju :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheepish smile reminded me of our meetings with staff in college :D Thank you Vijay :)

      Delete
  6. Woow jiju...!!
    I could almost relate it to my life as I read along.....
    I'd say ppl in coll had smiles all over their faces when u were around coz as u said, laughing is indeed contagious....!!
    I so remember ur "evil" smile... :P
    U spread ur smile yonder while we do the same here.....
    keep smiling N dont forget to keep posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yess the evil smilee :D bro that should be very familiar:) and for yu a special cough syrup smile ;)Yeah il keep posting :) you keep reading and spreading smiless :)
      Thanks a ton bro :) means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  7. hey senior and fellow blogger! :) welcome to blogosphere! Great post... Keep it coming! :) (friendly glee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Swetha :) yes i like your blog too :) yeah sure looking forward to your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog abt smile akka :-D wat u ll cal if a fellow smile 24*7 ;-) smiling face :-P... i guess friendly glee suits me ka :-)

    ReplyDelete